World News

Archive

Viewing archived items for July 2007

Independent Gaming Commission to host Alliance Tournament

By Svarthol

Woratome Kikawa, Chief Executor of the newly-founded Independent Gaming Commission last week announced that the Commission will officially take over handling of capsuleer alliance tournaments. 'I'm happy to announce that the Tournament will continue, but it is not longer strictly tied to one empire.

Read full post

By Svarthol

Woratome Kikawa, Chief Executor of the newly-founded Independent Gaming Commission last week announced that the Commission will officially take over handling of capsuleer alliance tournaments. 'I'm happy to announce that the Tournament will continue, but it is not longer strictly tied to one empire.

Read full post

By Svarthol

Read full post

By Svarthol

Read full post

Intaki Bank secures funding for Syndicate R&D program

By Svarthol

POITOT, SYNDICATE - The Intaki Bank has secured funding for an extensive interstellar R&D program, its spokesman revealed during a delayed Quarterly Reports meeting today. The project will be run on behalf of parent body The Syndicate - which was recently granted licenses to key astromechanical patents - and while no official confirmation has been given, most analysts agree it will be almost certainly focused on starship technology. Intaki Bank CFO Mesybier Echard refused to comment on the natur...

Read full post

Caldari Gaming Commission will no longer host the Alliance Tournaments

By Svarthol

Dabel Kaelikohani, founder of the Caldari Gaming Commission (CGC), announced yesterday that the Alliance Tournament will no longer be hosted by the Commission. Kaelikohani released a statement to all major news agencies concerning the future of the CGC. In the statement Kaelikohani explained why he felt that hosting the Tournament was no longer a feasible business venture for the CGC ' After much deliberation the management of the CGC has come to the conclusion that hosting the Tournament will n...

Read full post