World News

Archive

Viewing archived items for September 2019

Empress Catiz I Revokes Heideran Decree and Announces Sweeping Territorial and Military Reorganization

By Lina Ambre

Dam-Torsad, Amarr Prime – In the course of a wide-ranging "Address to the Faithful" on the occasion of the third anniversary of her coronation, Empress Catiz I has declared an end to the so-called "Heideran Decree" and ordered a rearrangement of the "territorial and military fiefs overseen by the Royal Houses of the Privy Council". The Heideran Decree was a ruling in YC105 by Emperor Heideran VII that limited military forces in space to the Imperial Navy.

Read full post

Galactic Hour News Roundup: Jubilation and Strife Edition

By Ret Gloriaxx

The Scope's Galactic Hour with Ret Gloriaxx brings your roundup of the latest news from all across New Eden on the third anniversary of the Coronation of Empress Catiz I. Coronation Anniversary Week Celebrations and Pilgrimages Limited by War Footing Amarr, Domain – As the Amarr Empire celebrates the Third Coronation Jubilee of Empress Catiz I, the extent of the revels has been limited by the war footing on which the Empire has been since the Triglavian Invasion began.

Read full post

Galactic Hour News Roundup: Expansion and Construction Edition

By Ret Gloriaxx

The Scope's Galactic Hour with Ret Gloriaxx brings your roundup of the latest news from all across New Eden as the Triglavian invasion's expansion into low-security space is accompanied by reports of new construction efforts in the depths of Abyssal Deadspace. CONCORD Taps New Eden Defense Fund to Combat Triglavian Expansion into Low-Security Space Yulai, Genesis – After a week of sustained conflict in multiple new war zones, the CONCORD Inner Circle has declared the expansion of Triglavian inv...

Read full post

BREAKING: SCC Lifts Nullsec Bandwidth Limits After Restoration of FTL Infrastructure and Supplies

By Lina Ambre

Yulai, Genesis – The Secure Commerce Commission has confirmed that it is lifting bandwidth and usage limits on nullsec FTL communications via the New Eden fluid router network. The SCC states that they are doing so "due to restoration of affected FTL infrastructure and resumption of full supply of Quantum-Entangled 4-Helium across the network." Despite the ongoing Triglavian Invasion, and its expansion into the low-security periphery, the decision to lift nullsec communications limits has been ...

Read full post