World News

Archive

Viewing archived items for June 2009

Tibus Heth Awards Caldari Militia with National Distinction

By Svarthol

New Caldari - Following the fall of the last Federation stronghold in contestable losec space two weeks ago, Caldari State Executor Tibus Heth issued a nationwide address commending the State Protectorate Militia for their "momentous achievement" and promised to award each pilot with the Distinguished Blade, a national medal of recognition from the Caldari State.

Read full post

Khanid Kingdom granted Privy Council seat

By Svarthol

Amarr - In a stunning move, Empress Jamyl I has announced that the Khanid Kingdom has been granted a full seat on the Privy Council. The announcement came after days of meetings between the current members of the Privy Council in the Imperial city of Dam-Torsad. The entire Privy Council - including a returned Yonis Ardishapur - stood along with Jamyl I and Khanid II on the steps of the Imperial palace at Dam-Torsad as the Empress made the announcement. "Faithful of Amarr, it has been our pleasur...

Read full post

Yonis Ardishapur departs Privy Council meeting

By Svarthol

Amarr - Royal Heir Yonis Ardishapur abruptly departed the emergency meeting of the Privy Council early today. The meeting, which has stretched over several days, was convened after extended meetings between Empress Jamyl I and King Khanid II. In his place Lord Ardishapur left his nephew, Arim Ardishapur.

Read full post

Royal Heirs called to Amarr Prime; Privy Council to hold emergency session

By Svarthol

Amarr - The five Royal Heirs of the Amarr Empire have been recalled to Amarr Prime for an emergency meeting of the Privy Council. The order comes after days of meetings between Empress Jamyl I and King Khanid II that have fueled rampant speculation throughout the cluster. All five Heirs have already arrived at Dam-Torsad to attend the meeting.

Read full post

Empress Jamyl I meets with King Khanid II

By Svarthol

Amarr - In a historic first, Empress Jamyl I met with King Khanid II in the Imperial city of Dam-Torsad today. Flanked by Imperial Paladins, the Empress greeted Khanid II and welcomed him back to Amarr Prime. Mimicking what transpired several days ago on Tash-Murkon, the Empress swiftly retired to private council with Khanid II, where they have remained since.

Read full post

King Khanid II departs Tash-Murkon Prime, arrives in Amarr

By Svarthol

Amarr - Following several days of closed door meetings with Lady Catiz Tash-Murkon, King Khanid II departed Tash-Murkon Prime along with the Khanid Royal 1st Fleet early this morning. The 1st Fleet immediately traveled the short distance to the Amarr system, where it proceeded to Amarr Prime. After roughly three hours of maintaining an orbit around the planet, several atmospheric transports were observed departing the flagship of King Khanid II and descending to the planet below.

Read full post