World News

Archive

Viewing archived items for 2009

SCOPE Establishes Live Feed from Orbit of Seyllin Remains

By Svarthol

SEYLLIN - SCOPE News has established a live feed of the remnants of Seyllin I. The hellish scene confirms that a plasma wave passed through the area, and that the planet's remains are coalescing back into sphere. Massive fragments are still orbiting the world, and capsuller traffic has been sighted inspecting the remains. CONCORD maintains that the area surrounding the planet is extremely dangerous, and should be approached with caution.

Read full post

CONCORD to Drop Blockade on Seyllin

By Svarthol

METSEREL - CONCORD and Federation Navy authorities have announced that the blockade of the Seyllin System has been dropped, allowing starship traffic to enter the system. Starships are warned not to travel to Seyllin I "due to circumstances related to the ongoing crisis." President Foiritan is expected to make an announcement within the hour.

Read full post

First Contact: Serpentis Mayday Received from Seyllin

By Svarthol

SEYLLIN – A distress call from a Serpentis freighter stranded in Seyllin has reached the blockades surrounding the system. According to sources, a mechanical failure dropped the vessel out of warp before it could reach the nearest stargate. After a partial repair of the drive, its captain attempted to return to Seyllin I rather than warp out of the system.

Read full post

All Contact With Seyllin Lost

By Svarthol

METSEREL – All communications with the planet Seyllin I have ceased. Automated efforts to restart fluid router transmissions have failed, and distress signals emanating from the system have gone silent.SCOPE is unable to obtain any additional information at this time.

Read full post

Report: Communications Lost with ORE Survey Team in Outer Ring

By Svarthol

3HQC-6 0855 - Fluid router traffic linking a remote ORE expedition in Outer Ring with its headquarters in the Heart Constellation has been severed following reports of an emergency. Although ORE was unavailable for official comment, SCOPE has learned that the mining corporation dispatched a small task force to the Sword Constellation to investigate. The lost expedition is believed to be prospecting on 3HQC-6 I, the system's innermost planet.

Read full post

Federation, CONCORD Ships Pulling Back from Seyllin I; Stargates Blockaded

By Svarthol

SEYLLIN – In an apparent confirmation of New Eden's worst fears, the flotilla of rescue ships above Seyllin I has left orbit and are pushing towards the system’s stargates. SCOPE News vessels attempting to defy system-wide evacuation orders were fired upon by Federation Navy warships. Before leaving the Seyllin System, SCOPE was able to confirm that no dropships remained at any of the spaceports.CONCORD warships have blockaded the entry points into Seyllin from the Aporulie, Ane, and Metserel Sy...

Read full post
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next